Still using AOL email? Now is probably the right time to change. Of course this won’t be easy and maybe not even an option if your AOL email has been with you for years. Unfortunately, AOL has been hacked and according to their Help page, your account has been compromised if:
- Your Sent folder contains emails you didn’t send.
- Your Inbox contains mailing errors or MAILER-DAEMON messages for email you didn’t send. In this case, your account may have been spoofed.
- People you know tell you about email they received from you that you know you didn’t send.
- You’re continually bumped offline when you’re signed into your account.
- Your Display Name has been changed or looks odd.